But wait! We’re not finished with 2012 yet!
We’re not quite ready to ring in the New Year because we haven’t properly capped off the old and 525,600 minutes isn’t nearly enough time!
We have a few things left on our to-do list and we need to get crackin’
Before midnight tonight we’d like to:
- Bake fortune cookies
- Ice skate
- Watch every James Bond movie ever created
- Downhill ski
- Sled ride
- Make a wedding cake
- Learn how to knit
- Build a proper snowman
- Perfect a yoga wheel
- Master Clair de Lune on piano
- Write our Christmas thank you notes
- Hit 500 followers on our blog
- Get a dog
- Take a cooking class at Le Cordon Bleu
- Finish reading every Jane Austen novel…including Persuasion
- Meet Anthony Bourdain
- Publish a novel
- Host a cooking show
- See Neil Patrick Harris perform on Broadway
We’ll keep you posted and, in the meantime, please accept our warmest wishes for a Happy New Year. We sincerely hope 2013 brings you nothing but joy.